For children, 3-5 years of age
Story-telling by instructor engages young kids to act out the story using functional movement patterns and motor skills
• Whole body movement integration
• Improve joint stability, core strength, core stability and mobility, neuromuscular patterning
• Create better attitude about exercise and movement through stories and play
• No impact, low coordination and ability to manage your own resistance means anyone can ride•
• Promote creativity and self-expression
Take an imaginary trip to interact with the animals of Africa in their ‘homes.’ Explore movements of the elephant, cheetah, lion, crocodile, frog, snake, monkey, zebra and flamingo.
Take an imaginative trip through outer space as part of a shuttle crew to Mars. Explore Mars using your body in different ways- jump craters, feel gravity and meet Martians.
Go on an adventure trip to the land of Wellington where all children receive special physical gifts of Strength, Speed or Power. Use these skills to fight villains and save Wellington.