What Information is collected?
Wellbeats will collect certain information from you on our Site, Kiosk, Applications, or through any other digital or personal communication with you to provide customized content and services. Information collected by us is voluntarily provided by you and may include information such as, but not limited to, your first name, last name, email address, user name and password (to set up a registered account), age, gender, fitness level, fitness goals, and through the continued use of the System, Wellbeats will collect information on your use of content services, your preferences and activities and will log any additional information you input.
We may collect information from you such as your workout facility, password, web portal access information, mobile phone number, mobile phone carrier, customer ID (if applicable from your workout facility), or other personal information including, without limitation, age, gender, and information related to your personal health, such as exercise habits or other personal preferences.
We may also collect general information about your technology interface or preferences (such as the type of browser used or the files requested) to improve the Site or Applications and better meet your needs.
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your contact information to set up a Wellbeats account, such as your first name, last name and email address;
- Your transaction history relating to use of our products and services;
- Your System username and password used to establish your Wellbeats profile;
- Certain health-related information you choose to share with us to improve your use of the Wellbeats features, such as your exercise habits, age, and gender;
- Information you voluntarily provide while “Requesting More Information” through our Site;
- Information you voluntarily provide through our Customer Service Form;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide more personalized vehicle information.
How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with personalized Wellbeats services and products and also collect information that is necessary for our Site, Kiosks or Applications to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to create and maintain your user account and profile;
- Providing information regarding your exercise preferences;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site, Kiosks or use of Applications to allow us to personalize your Wellbeats experience;
- Using demographic and certain exercise preferences in the aggregate across all Wellbeats users to evaluate our services and develop additional products and services to offer through our Wellbeats system;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on our Site, Kiosks or through an Application that you have initiated;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to the facility hosting the Kiosk;
- Providing you with information regarding your exercise goals or results.
Other than as described in this Policy and our Terms, we will never share your health-related data, such as exercise preferences, weight, height, age or gender with third parties other than anonymously in an aggregated format. Other than as described in this Policy, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may provide user information to third party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. If you are accessing our System through a third party that contracts with us to provide services to you, we may also share your information with that third party. Finally, we may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Cookies and Related Technologies
We also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Act-On, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display our advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage or may display advertising on our website based on your browser history. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following links: I accept cookies/I reject cookies.
How is User Information Protected?
Wellbeats maintains administrative, physical and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System. We utilize a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that protects all the information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to you. We do not retain your financial account information for purchases in our System, but instead use unique “token” information to process your payment requests.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique System username and password and other account information, and for controlling access to your email communication from Wellbeats. You must log off of sessions at our Kiosk sites to ensure protection of your user account.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Wellbeats, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Wellbeats transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
How Can Users Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to ensure we use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists that are used to inform users of new or relevant products, services and special offers that may benefit them by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may limit, change or delete information in your user profile or refuse to provide personal information to us at any time by logging into your account and changing your user preferences. This refusal may limit our ability to provide you with the highest quality service possible and may limit your ability to use the Wellbeats system.
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” from your Site usage through your browser settings. This may limit our ability to offer certain products or features to you.
If you become a registered user of our System, there are certain communications, such as account information and user agreement updates, that you may not be able to “opt out” of. To no longer receive these communications, you must cancel your Wellbeats account.
International Data Processing
Wellbeats is located in the United States and all data related to the System (as defined below) is collected and processed by Wellbeats in the United States. If you are not located in the United States, your personal data will therefore be transferred to, processed, and stored in a country (the United States) outside of the country where you live. By submitting your personal information to us, you are consenting to the processing of your personal information in the United States. To the extent some of our distributors, such as workout facilities, hotels, and companies, need to collect and share or permit us to facilitate collection and sharing of personal data to enable our services, it is the responsibility of those distributors to provide necessary privacy notices and obtain required consents.
If you are not located in the United States, your local privacy laws may give you certain rights to access information held about you and you may have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. If you are a European Data Subject, you may request access, rectification and correction, erasure and to object to our processing of your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, if you are a European Data Subject and we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. Further, withdrawal of consent does not affect processing of information based on other lawful bases of processing other than consent.
We encourage you to contact us regarding any complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org. European Union data subjects may file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our processing of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact information of European supervisory authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.Further, some internet browsers permit users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites. We do not respond to these signals at this time.