Enter your username and temporary password
How do I register for Wellbeats?
If an organization you’re affiliated with is offering Wellbeats as a service, your account will automatically be created for you. Your username is your email address. Once your account has been created, Wellbeats will send you an email with a temporary password that you can use when you log in to the app.
How do I login and start using Wellbeats?
Mobile, Tablet or Apple TV App
Download the Wellbeats App to your devices. Once installed, open the App and login using your email address and the temporary password that was previously emailed to you directly from Wellbeats. Next, reset your password.
How do I get started with classes?
Wellbeats classes are grouped into Channels based on style of class. For example, look for:
• Fusion (for yoga and pilates)
• TKO (for kickboxing)
Many Channels have a tutorial and basic class to help familiarize you with that style. This helps to ensure that you get the necessary education to be successful from the start. We also suggest you start with the 20-minute class options and build to longer class durations as your fitness level improves.
What is the Fitness Profile?
When logging into Wellbeats for the first time, you will be prompted to complete a Fitness Profile questionnaire. You can also find the Fitness Profile by selecting the My Profile option in the dropdown menu.
The responses to this Fitness Profile questionnaire will be used to personalize your experience with Wellbeats. Wellbeats will change the way content is displayed for you and will recommend classes and workout plans that you may enjoy based on your goals.
How can I find the ideal class for me?
Under the Find a Class button, you will have the option to add a filter. This allows you to narrow down your class preferences by the following:
- Class Type
You can apply more than one option per category and more than one category per filter (ex: by choosing only 20 and 30 minute duration classes, and classes taught by Caesar, you will only see these class options).
Channel Quick Review:
• No Equipment Required: VIBE (dance), Fusion (yoga/Pilates) and TKO (kickboxing)
• Beginner: Transitions (anti-aging) perfect for anyone getting started, returning to exercise after taking some time off or rehabbing from an injury or someone who is getting older but who wants to stay active and age gracefully. Remember: start with a 20 minute class.
• Best Core Workout: All classes focus on core work, but the eXpress (fast, efficient fitness) will give you the best overall core focus.
• Biggest Calorie Burn: Kinetics (metabolic conditioning) which uses High Intensity Interval Training within circuits.
• More Information: Click on the Channel you are interested in under the class channel list and review a description displayed under the title.
Can I access Wellbeats from my computer, phone or tablet?
Yes to all of the above! Wellbeats is available on any iOS or Android mobile or table device with internet access. You can also access Wellbeats from your computer at https://portal.wellbeats.com or by downloading the Windows 10 application (if a Windows 10 computer). Download the Wellbeats App onto your device by using one of the following App stores:
App Store for iOS devices such as Apple products
Windows Store for Windows 10 devices
Google Play for Androids
Apple TV store (4th or 5th generation Apple TVs only)
What mobile devices does Wellbeats support?
Most Apple and Android mobile devices and tablets that can access an App store will support the Wellbeats App. If your device operating system is less than one year old the Wellbeats application will function properly. For mobile devices and tablets visit the following:
• App Store for iOS devices such as Apple products
• Google Play for Androids
Can I access Wellbeats fitness classes on my TV?
Yes. There are a few options to connect to your TV.
- Apple TV:Wellbeats has an application on the Apple TV store that can be downloaded onto the apple TV (4th or 5th Generation Apple TVs only). Download the application and navigate using the remote.
- HDMI Cable:Access the Wellbeats App on your computer, tablet or mobile device and connect to your TV with an HDMI cable. Some devices will require an adaptor.
- Chromecastis a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use your mobile device and the TV you already own to cast your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, games and more. Chromecast works with iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone and tablet, Mac® and Windows® laptop.
Apple AirPlay allows you to wirelessly stream content from your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV. Activate “Airplay” on your iOS device and connect to your Apple TV. For best results connect directly to the Apple TV, do not use mirroring option. Both your Apple TV and your iOS device must be on the same network.
Can I pause, rewind or fast-forward a class?
Yes, you can pause, rewind, or fast forward your classes. Tap your finger (if on device) or move your mouse (if on computer) over the video and a progress bar will appear over the video that will allow you to pause, rewind, or fast forward. This is also where you can close the video if you want to stop early or select a different class.
I don't know my temporary password or it has expired. What do I do?
Open the Wellbeats application on any device and follow the “Forgot Password” link.
I don't know my username. What do I do?
Open the Wellbeats application on any device and follow the “Forgot Username” link.
How do I re-set my username or password?
Open the Wellbeats application on your personal device or visit portal.wellbeats.com. Select “Login To My Account.” Enter your email address and select “next.” Select “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username” to reset.
I never received my welcome email with my username and password. What do I do?
First, check your spam and junk folders. The email may have been blocked and placed into one of those folders.
If you don’t see the email there, verify with the entity that extended you the service that your account has been activated.
Lastly, you may contact Wellbeats support at email@example.com or 763-400-8500.
I am having trouble streaming video from my computer, what steps can I take to troubleshoot?
- Check your wireless connection to ensure you have strong signal strength. Disconnect and reconnect to your network.
- Close all applications and re-boot your computer. Reconnect to your network.
- Check your web browser to ensure it is a supported version. If you have another browser try playing the video from that browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache. To find out how to do this, search for ‘clear cashe’ in your browser’s help menu. Once cache has been cleared close and re-open the browser and sign in to portal.wellbeats.com.
My video frequently buffers on my computer. How can I fix?
Wellbeats requires a solid Internet connection in order to stream video. If video frequently buffers when playing videos at portal.wellbeats.com, try these steps:
Step 1: Check your wireless signal strength
If you’re using a wireless network, check the wireless signal strength on your computer. If you have a weak wireless signal (one or two signal bars), look online for ways to strengthen the wireless signal (i.e., moving your computer closer to your wireless router).
Step 2: Check the speed of your Internet connection
Check the speed of your Internet connection by using an online site such as speakeasy.net/speedtest. A high-speed connection with a minimum download speed of 3 Mbps is needed to stream videos. If you find that your download speed is less than 3 Mbps, contact your Internet provider for help.
Step 3: Power cycle your computer and network devices
Try power cycling your computer and network devices:
1. Close all apps and then turn off your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord from your network devices (i.e., modem and router).
3. Plug in your network devices one at a time, letting each device power up before connecting the next (start with the modem first).
4. Turn on your computer and go to portal.wellbeats.com.
5. Try playing a class.
Step 4: Try a wired connection
Try connecting your connected TV device, game console, or computer to your home network using an Ethernet cable.
The steps above typically resolve issues with your Internet connection. However, if you continually experience frequent buffering when streaming video, you might want to investigate further by monitoring fluctuations in your connection speed over time and working with your broadband provider to troubleshoot any issues.
The video is blurry, pixelated, or poor quality on my mobile device or computer. How can I fix?
Wellbeats streams video at the highest quality possible. Internet connection speed or network bandwidth can impact the quality of video playback. A high-speed connection with a minimum download speed of 3 Mbps is required.
When streaming video, Wellbeats adjusts the video quality based on the strength of your network bandwidth and connection speed. If the network bandwidth is too low or the connection speed commonly falls below 3 Mbps, you might get a lower resolution video or only audio playing. If the Internet connection drops altogether, the video will stop playing and you’ll be prompted to reconnect.
Why are some of the app elements like images, videos and texts not loading on my device?
Ensure your device is connected to the internet and that the signal strength is strong.