Status: Full Time, Salary – Software Test Engineer
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies)
Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players for the Software Test Engineer position that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Wellbeats has an opening for a software test engineer who will play an important role in ensuring that our core product is accurate, reliable and extensible. We’re looking for individuals whose passion for technology allows them to learn quickly and hit the ground running in the Software Test Engineer role.
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans, define and create test scenarios, execute test scripts, assess test results, and report defects as directed.
- Functional and Automation testing
- Help move test cases from manual execution to automation
- Works directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Work with software engineers as needed to identify and resolve defects.
- You have 2+ years of experience creating, maintaining and executing automated test scripts using professional quality custom developed or industry standard tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP service testing using tools like Postman or SoapUI
- You are experienced with test automation tools
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-operating system testing.
- Mobile browser and native apps testing experience
- Relational database understanding with the ability to query MS SQL database to verify test results.
- You possess the ability to see the business application beyond the software requirements and proven skills in validating high-quality applications in reduced cycle-time environments
- You have Proven experience in continuously improving product quality
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project management skills.
- You’re meticulous in completing tasks on schedule, with high quality, and with attention to detail
- Ability to complete your work effectively with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Must have the desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process, product quality, and reliability.
- Previous application development experience
- Experience with the Azure cloud
- You have used software engineering tools (such as N-Unit, Quality Center, etc.)
- You have experience with change and configuration management
- Do you thrive with having direct customer contact?
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.