Status: Full Time
Reports to: Service Delivery
Start Date: 1/1/2021 or prior
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of streaming fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. We have developed and produced hundreds of videos that have been played over 5 million times in
all 50 states and 19 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, multifamily housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
• Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
• Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
• Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
• Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
• Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
As a Service Delivery Technical Manager you will support Wellbeats clients to ensure the service is available to their eligible populations. You will collaborate with Implementation, Client Success, Product Engineering, and Infrastructure teams to create scalable prodeedures and processes for SSO, Incentive programs, ongoing eligibility file loads, reporting, and Member management.
You will work directly with Clients as a technical expert on Wellbeats integrations and technology during implementation and will be the subject matter expert for eligibility files. You will dissect current processes to highlight areas needing improvement for the department. Internally at Wellbeats, you will act as the primary interface between the client teams and IT teams.
• Experience working with SSO, SAML and OAuth
• Experience collaborating with technology and client teams
• Experience working with eligibility file processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably with colleagues as well as with clients.
• Project management experience managing large scale client projects with multiple stakeholders.
As a Service Delivery Technical Manager you’re highly skilled at managing multiple technical projects simultaneously. You, along with the Implementation team, are the first people that clients speak with after they have purchased Wellbeats. You will participate in pre-launch planning calls with clients as the technical expert to support initial SSO set up and configuration. You will manage the ongoing elibility file loads for all clients, and will report errors encountered on client files. Additionally, you will be responsible for configuring and implementing incentive programs requested by clients. Always curious, you stay on top of new products, features, and initiatives and are ready to apply your learning in Client interactions. You create and maintain process documentation for internal and external use. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as Wellbeats’ overall performance. You are proud to represent Wellbeats and feel great satisfaction from helping clients and members develop long lasting relationships with Wellbeats.
• You are passionate about Wellbeats and are eager to share that passion with others.
• You are willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Wellbeats’s service and values.
• You have strong people skills- you’re approachable, a good listener, and are empathetic.
• You are detail oriented and skilled in multitasking.
• You are a self-starter ready to contribute your ideas and skills and take action.
• You appreciate collaboration and working closely with your team to solve problems.