Status: Full Time, Salary
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies) Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Wellbeats has an opening for a reporting engineer who will play an important role in ensuring that our core product is accurate, reliable and extensible. We’re looking for individuals whose passion for technology allows them to learn quickly and hit the ground running in a new environment.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support reporting solutions and dashboards based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Build reports from scratch utilizing PowerBI & SSRS.
- Support and update existing reports.
- Create queries to support data analysis and ad hoc information requests.
- Follow the report creation process from design, to development, QA, and production support
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Follow established standards and best practices and provide input for improvement of those processes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience with Power BI & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- 1-2 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server and technologies with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of T-SQL and developing complex database queries.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks simultaneously while working both independently and in group environments.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- net and C# development of desktop applications and SSIS Script components.
- Knowledge of designing and creating new and modifying existing SQL Server Integration Services packages.
- Experience with performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of Data Marts & Data Warehouses.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.