*Ideally, candidates live on the West Coast or Upper West Coast.
Position: West Coast Regional Sales Director – Corporate
Reports to: VP of Corporate Sales
Start Date: Immediate
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of on-demand fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. We have developed and produced over 600 videos that have been played over 5 million times in all 50 states and 30 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, residential housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Wellbeats corporate sales team is expanding! We are seeking an accomplished, dynamic Regional Sales Director (RSD), based in the western region of the United States, to build and develop corporate sales in an assigned sales territory. This position will be remote – exact sales territory to be determined based on location of RSD and experience/contacts in their west coast region.
This individual is a true hunter who thrives at building relationships in a fast-developing market and is skilled in the development and management of their business strategy. Reporting directly to the VP of Corporate Sales, the RSD will work collaboratively with sales leadership, inside sales and marketing to meet and exceeds sales goals by marketing and selling the Wellbeats platform through direct to employer, broker/consultant contacts and channel distribution partners.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Wellbeat’s value proposition, differentiators and platform to effectively sell clients through initial phone conversations, webinar or face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations to HR and Benefit leaders as well as business decision makers.
- Responsible for new business sales in the defined territory from prospecting through contracting
- Develop a territory strategy based on existing contacts, upcoming conferences/events, strategic partners, and broker/consultant relationships to meet and exceed the published sales goal and achieve monthly new business objectives
- Build marketing lists to include tiered prospect contacts within Dynamics CRM in support of marketing outreach and regional/national campaign strategies
- Complete weekly Dynamics CRM tracking and reporting for pipeline management, forecasts and territory analysis.
- Attend weekly web-based sales team meetings and training, along with quarterly business review meetings at the corporate office upon request
- Identify, attend and support market/partner events and conferences through attendance, promotion, direct outreach in representation of our partnerships and the Wellbeats brand.
- Assist with completion of prospect, partner and/or consultant RFI/RFP requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 3+ years of accomplished outside B2B sales experience, with at least 2 years of recent experience selling direct to employer in the wellbeing and/or healthcare industry/space
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques, tools and resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Achievement and success-driven personality who is motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales planning and strong cross functional collaboration.
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities for both internal and external success.