Status: Full time
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of on-demand fitness and wellness programming for businesses. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. A two-time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies) Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Wellbeats seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing Product Manager to join our fast-paced Product team. As a Product Manager at Wellbeats, you will play a central role in driving our core virtual fitness product forward. As a member of our product team, you will join other product and engineering experts to find effective solutions that are valuable, viable (works within business constraints), usable and feasible.
While the user experience designers are accountable for ensuring the solution is usable, and the engineers are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible, the product manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable and viable.
This means that the product manager must contribute a solid knowledge of the business constraints, including marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and other constraints. The product manager must also contribute a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products. Finally, the product manager is expected to track industry trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to the product.
- Collaborates with product team to conceptualize new product features and improve existing solutions.
- Manages product roadmap; prioritization and high-level point of view of feature direction
- Conducts industry and competitive analysis to inform Wellbeats product strategy
- Transforms and applies data gathered through user experience research and other usage data
- Works with the Product Owner to elicit and define business requirements for features on the roadmap
- Supports and contributes to customer sales calls and on-going partner eco-system collaboration
- Presents strategy to a variety of audiences, including the Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing teams, senior leaders, and customer representatives
- Works with the other members of the product team to define and evolve Wellbeats’ design process
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product owner, business analyst, project manager, product designer, or engineer
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience conducting industry and competitive analysis and applying learns to inform product strategy
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into simple, concise and compelling solutions
- Experience delivering digital solutions (web and mobile) to a variety of industries
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks simultaneously while working both independently and in group environments.
- Experience working in an agile environment
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product team.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, 401K match, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.