Status: Full Time, Salary – Mobile Apple Engineer
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies)
Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players for the mobile apple engineer position that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Mobile Apple Engineer Position description:
Wellbeats has an opening for a mobile engineer- Apple who will play an important role in ensuring that our core product is accurate, reliable and extensible. We’re looking for individuals whose passion for technology allows them to learn quickly and hit the ground running in a new environment.
- Execute full life cycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Technical Skills -Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- 3+ years proven experience as a mobile software experience for Apple Platforms
- Xamarin based cross platform development experience
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project management skills.
- You’re meticulous in completing tasks on schedule, with high quality, and with attention to detail
- Ability to complete your work effectively with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Must have the desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process, product quality, and reliability.
- Xamarin Forms experience
- Android application development experience
- Experience with the Azure cloud
- Windows Universal and Web Application experience
- AppleTV application development
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.