Position: Marketing Director
Status: Full Time, Salary
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of streaming fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages, interests and fitness levels. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, health plans, major health club chains, residential housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, building awareness and positioning for Wellbeats, and communicating the marketing plan to those involved.
To be considered for this position, you will need proven experience in managing a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is an advantage. Additionally, you must work well in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
Some specific activities include:
- Oversee marketing department and guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Develop, communicate and execute our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing efforts
- Create and manage a master calendar of campaigns and tactics.
- Allocate and manage the marketing budget
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts. Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience in marketing and managing a team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills