Status: Full Time, Salary
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies) Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Wellbeats has an opening for a full stack engineer who will play an important role in ensuring that our core product is accurate, reliable and extensible. We’re looking for individuals whose passion for technology allows them to learn quickly and hit the ground running in a new environment.
- Responsible for new feature development and maintenance of public facing web applications.
- Security driven mindset for HIPAA-compliant interfaces with member data.
- Provide estimates and individual task estimates as part of a team.
- Provides support when needed for cross-functional teams, including identifying deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Clean and focused design efforts that adhere to ADA/WCAG 2.0 standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficient in programming using C#/ASP.NET.
- Understanding of Mobile First and Responsive Web Designs.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing with HTML5, CSS3 and working with CSS preprocessors – SASS/LESS.
- 3+ years of experience with developing full stack web applications.
- Experience using a CSS framework, like Metro or Bootstrap as a foundation for layouts.
- Keeps current with industry technology trends and best practices.
- Understanding of Object Oriented and Functional Programming principles.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Experience with maintaining CI/Build process.
- Experience with Blazor/Web Assembly.
- Familiar with current Angular version.
- TypeScript experience.
- Experience with containerization of web applications.
- Experience developing Microservices.
- Experience developing desktop applications.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. We also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.