Position: Distribution Sales Consultant
Status: Full Time, Hourly
Reports to: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt/Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Company description: Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of on-demand fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. We have developed and produced over 400 videos that have been played over 5 million times in all 50 states and 23 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, residential housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Position Summary: This position is responsible for managing and building business relationships with US distribution customers and their clients in order to achieve sales goals. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of external and internal customers. Executes and implements account plans and activities with US distribution channel customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
- Manage distributor network and serve as a key resource to distributors in driving sales through distribution channels.
- Educate and train distributors on Wellbeats virtual fitness solutions and how to effectively sell.
- Identifies prospective customers and new sales opportunities. Works with distribution customers and marketing on lead generation and assigning inbound leads to that channel
- Partner with distributors to prepare proposals for customers and prospects.
- Participate in and lead presentations on Wellbeats fitness solutions with customers and prospects.
- Process distribution orders
- Market Wellbeats virtual fitness solutions while attending trade shows.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives by collaborating with other departments
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and prepare reports on account status
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify area for improvement in order to exceed goals
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2-4 years Sales or Account Management experience, preferably with distributors or distribution channels.