Status: Full Time, Salary – Data Ops Engineer
Firstly, Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. We are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies) Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for a data ops engineer that exhibits the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Data Ops Engineer Position description:
Wellbeats has an opening for a data ops engineer who will play an important role in ensuring that the data that powers our core product is accurate, reliable and extensible. Also, we’re looking for individuals whose passion for technology allows them to learn quickly and hit the ground running in a new environment.
- Understand the reports, analysis, and insights to be driven by data and builds data driven solutions that support the operational business needs.
- Identifies and implements ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Provides governance and best practices of data structures, data integrity and querying
- Document, design and deliver improvements to internal integrations and data flows
- Works with information security and compliance teams in governing policies and procedures.
- Automates and improves creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards
- 5+ years SQL Server experience in programming T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Expertise with advanced indexing, normalization, triggers, how to make all coding set-based, and indexed views.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and extending BI solutions
- Strong experience in the Microsoft BI stack
- Experience with: writing and maintaining ETL on a variety of structured and unstructured sources
- script-based deployment in an enterprise environment
- Azure cloud a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Development and/or scripting skills (i.e. C#, Python)
Lastly, we value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. Also, we also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.