Position: Customer Service Advisor
Status: Full Time, Hourly
Reports to: SVP Client Services & Operations / Sr. Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: Immediate
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of streaming fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. Thus, we have developed and produced hundreds of videos that have been played over 5 million times in all 50 states and 19 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, multifamily housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. Therefore, we are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
As a Customer Service Advisor you will help create satisfaction, success, and excitement around Wellbeats for our customers. Also, you understand that Wellbeats is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that continuously adds value to our clients’ businesses. It begins with client training and ongoing communication to increase client proficiency with the platform. With the support of the rest of the service delivery team members you will work to maximize the positive impact of each interaction with a customer during their journey with Wellbeats.
- Strong interest in technology, both hardware and software applications, and agility at learning all current and new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction via phone.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably with colleagues as well as with customers.
Customer Service Advisor Description:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs and concerns, then following through with solutions or resolution plans. Not only are you the person clients contact when problems arise but you are also the person that guides them – advising, educating, updating, and even helping them purchase new content or hardware products. Also, you will handle level 1 calls and emails relating to general inquiries, questions, and technical issues. Always curious, you stay on top of new products, features, and initiatives and are ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall Wellbeats performance. Lastly, you are proud to represent Wellbeats, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop long lasting relationships with Wellbeats.
- Passionate about Wellbeats and are eager to share that passion with others.
- Willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Wellbeats’s service and values.
- Strong people skills- you’re approachable, a good listener, and are empathetic.
- Detail oriented and skilled in multitasking.
- Self-starter ready to contribute your ideas and skills and take action.