Status: Full Time
Reports to: Client Service Team Lead
Start Date: Immediate
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of streaming fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. We have developed and produced hundreds of videos that have been played over 5 million times in all 50 states and 19 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, multifamily housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
As a Client Service Advisor you will help create satisfaction, success, and excitement around Wellbeats for our clients and members. You understand that Wellbeats is dedicated to delivering experiences that continuously add value. Our service begins with client training and transforms into ongoing communication to increase client proficiency and utilization of Wellbeats. With the support of the service delivery team, you will work to maximize the positive impact of each interaction with a client or member during their journey with Wellbeats.
- Strong interest in technology, both hardware and software applications, and agility at learning all current and new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great client and member experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction via phone or email.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably with colleagues as well as with clients and members.
As a Client Service Advisor, you’re highly skilled at identifying our clients’ needs and concerns to then follow up with clear, thoughtful guidance on ways to proceed. You, along with the Support team, are the first person clients and members will contact when problems arise and you put in the extra effort to guide them – advising how to apply marketing resources, educating on successful implementation, updating client details, and even aiding in the purchase of new Wellbeats products. You will handle level 1 inbound communications relating to general inquiries from clients and customers, answer questions from clients, members, and internal staff, and address technical issues that may arise. Always curious, you stay on top of new products, features, and initiatives and are ready to apply your learning in client interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as Wellbeats’ overall performance. You are proud to represent Wellbeats and feel great satisfaction from helping clients and members develop long lasting relationships with Wellbeats.
- You are passionate about Wellbeats and are eager to share that passion with others.
- You are willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Wellbeats’s service and values.
- You have strong people skills- you’re approachable, a good listener, and are empathetic.
- You are detail oriented and skilled in multitasking.
- You are a self-starter ready to contribute your ideas and skills and take action.
- You appreciate collaboration and working closely with your team to solve problems.