Position: Business Development Representative
Reports to: VP of Corporate Sales
Start Date: Immediate
Company description: Wellbeats pioneered the virtual fitness category and is a leading provider of on-demand fitness solutions for businesses. We make fitness affordable, easy and accessible through personalized classes and programming that appeals to all ages and fitness levels, at work and on the go. We have developed and produced over 450 videos that have been played over 5 million times in all 50 states and 23 countries. Our clients are in varied industries and include Fortune 500 corporations, major health club chains, residential housing, hospitality and over 250 U.S. military bases.
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
In the role of BDR you will multitask, but your focus will be key in the following:
- Qualify incoming inquiries generated through web and marketing campaign leads
- Source new leads through cold calling and online research
- Successfully cold call and set up meetings for the VP, RVP and Directors (via phone and email)
- Strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up and qualification environment.
You will also have a primary responsibility to educate leads/contacts regarding:
- Solution differentiation from alternatives
- Key features and capabilities that speak to contact needs and interests
- Purchase process steps and guidance
- Initial demonstration of solution capabilities as required
- Provide feedback to Marketing regarding campaign development and execution
- Develop and articulate high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects, captures a value prop, and embodies Wellbeats’ core values
- Consistently logging leads, contacts, accounts, and qualification data in CRM
- Work with sales team to gain insight into individual territories and key account plans and establish lead generation priorities and methods
- Achieve monthly objectives
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications and experience in an inside sales role
- Outgoing, positive, friendly, and eager to prospect
- Demonstrated history in exceeding performance goals and quotas
- Experience selling solution products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies.
- Strong communications and understanding of how to identify customer needs and map business value.
- Adept in using CRM and Microsoft Office applications.
- Internet and research savvy using online resources such as LinkedIn to identify contacts within target companies.
- Proficient in managing multiple simultaneous qualification and sales processes
- Strong customer understanding and range between core job deliverables to solving business problems
- Must quickly assess a business situation or scenario and quickly develop and drive plans to address challenges or capture opportunities
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and fulfilling deliverables quickly
You also possess the following personal characteristics:
- Results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills
- Understand business value, motivation and purchase processes and how to synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for the sales and marketing teams
- Excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines