Status: Full Time, Salary – Business Analyst
Wellbeats pioneered the virtual group fitness category and is a leading provider of technology enabled wellness programming for facilities of all kinds. Also, we are passionate advocates for health and wellness and get excited about enabling our B2B customers to better serve the needs of their diverse client base. Our top customers include the leading Fitness brands (Anytime Fitness, In Shape, Retro Fitness, etc), forward thinking corporations (Intel, LinkedIn, Google, Zappos, etc.), and the United States Military. A two time recipient of the Inc. 500 award (America’s fastest growing private companies). Wellbeats is a fast growing, high energy, and exciting place to work. Health and Wellness is a great lifestyle industry and at Wellbeats we have the privilege to live the lifestyle and enable others to do the same. Therefore, our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
Our company values are important to us. We are looking for team players that exhibit the following core values:
- Passion- Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- Authenticity- Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
- Integrity- Commit and execute with honesty, credibility and reliability
- Innovation- Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
- Collaboration- Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
We have an opening for a business analyst / project manager who will play a central role in driving planning and execution for our core product. The product spans across multiple platforms and serves a growing number of customers across the world. As part of an agile team, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining key requirements, understanding customer needs and managing execution. This will ensure effective delivery and satisfied customers.
- Leads business partners, stakeholders and development team members in the process of analyzing business requirements and developing solutions aligned with organizational strategies.
- Facilitates and leads briefings, discovery and alignment sessions
- Collaborates with technical SMEs to identify, mitigate and resolve risks and issues
- Work with design and development teams to create wire-frames with a focus on user experience and brand alignment.
- Also, communicates regularly with internal or external contacts at various organizational levels
- Liaises with key Stakeholders and implementation resource groups to ensure alignment of priorities
- Tracks progress against outcomes and deliverables
- Ensures quality of all program and project outcomes, deliverables and products
- Provide day-to-day project leadership and decision making on multiple projects especially pertaining to iteration scope, schedules, and resources. Ensure business deliverables are completely satisfied, on time and within budget.
- Creates, maintains and reports against a cross project schedule and resource management plan.
- Ensure project documentation is complete and communicated (e.g. user stories, use cases, test plans, deployment documentation, release schedules, status reports, etc.).
- Lastly, resolve conflicts within and across development initiatives between resources, schedules, budgets, priorities, etc. Drive accountability and cooperation between development teams and business stakeholders.
- 5+ years of industry experience (or equivalent) in analysis and documentation of Business Systems and the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience leading initiatives within matrixed organizations
- Lastly, strong negotiations and collaboration skills with Development teams and Business partners Experience facilitating prioritization sessions and planning sessions
- Experience with quality assurance best practices and/or process automation
- Experience with user experience testing and best practices
Finally, we value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay with bonus plans. Also, we also offer a flexible paid time off plan including fifteen days of PTO during the first full year of employment and increasing one day per year up to 25 days, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision benefits, and many other employee perks and benefits. Also, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.