Wellbeats releases 12 new classes for working out at home. The new June release is full of variety the whole family can enjoy, including:
- 3 classes for recovery and tension relief (Back & Glutes, Back & Shoulders, and Hip Opener)
- A unique combination of yoga and barre (Yoga Barre Blend)
- A 3-minute office break during the workday (Break Time)
- A bodyweight-only cardio and core workout (Crazy Cardio & Core)
- A fun, upbeat dance routine (To Your Own Beat)
- A 10-minute, at-home workout with no equipment needed (Total Tone in 10)
- and much more!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s new:
1. Break Time | 3 minutes
In-between meetings or need a quick break in the day? In just 3 minutes, Mark will guide you through a series of exercises to help boost energy.
2. To Your Own Beat | 20 minutes
Learn this fun, upbeat dance routine while adding in your own extra “flare”! Whether you’re an experienced dancer or total beginner, this class is for all levels.
3. Yoga Barre Blend | 20 minutes
Discover the perfect blend of yoga and barre! This class combines both the muscle endurance and strength of barre and the stretching and mobility of yoga.
4. Crazy Cardio & Core | 20 minutes
Get your heart rate up while strengthening your core in just 20 minutes! No equipment is needed in this cardio-core workout.
Cardio & Strength, Core Training
5. Back & Glutes | 5 minutes
Stretch it out! This class includes 3 exercises to relieve tension in your back and glutes.
6. Back & Shoulders | 10 minutes
This recovery class focuses on tension relief and improving range of motion in your midback and shoulders.
7. Back for More | 20 minutes
Let’s get back at it! This 20-minute workout targets your entire posterior chain to help improve strength and posture.
8. Hip Opener | 8 minutes
Want to be more flexible? This class includes exercises designed to loosen tight hips and improve hip mobility.
9. Med Ball Madness | 20 minutes
Grab a medicine ball and get ready to sweat! This cardio circuit will elevate your heart rate and work your entire body.
10. Total Tone in 10 | 10 minutes
Got 10 minutes? This quick workout will tone and sculpt your entire body – no equipment needed.
11. Speed, Power, & Drive | 30 minutes
Speed, power, and drive, oh my! This cycling workout has it all and will help boost endurance and strength while you pedal.
12. Twice the Battle | 20 minutes
Up for a challenge? Battle two opponents on each side in this unique kickboxing combo to improve coordination and power.
Want more ways to stay connected? Join us for LIVE workouts and exclusive Q&As on our Facebook page!
Try out a new class today by downloading the Wellbeats app on iOS, Windows, or Android, website portal, or Apple TV. Streaming access available to users of an employer or affiliated organization offering Wellbeats as a fitness benefit. If you’re interested in offering Wellbeats to your community, please fill out our Contact Form.