We’re excited to announce all Wellbeats clients using our 1.0 software will automatically update to our new, cloud-based Wellbeats 2.0 Software very soon!
What’s different about our 2.0 software?
For starters, the software features a simple, easy-to-navigate interface. More features include:
- A class selection filter
- A “Recently Added” category to find the newest classes
- A “Top Rated” category to find classes with the highest ratings
- A “Top Played” category to find classes with the highest number of plays
- An on-screen workout plan schedule
- Screen mirroring to show a class being played in the studio on the kiosk screen
There are a couple of important administrative changes to keep in mind prior to the update:
- User accounts in the 1.0 system will not transfer to 2.0. If you would like to request the transfer of accounts, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the update.
- Automated class scheduling created in the Wellbeats 1.0 system will not transfer to 2.0. Once your 2.0 update is complete, you can recreate your class schedule. For steps on how to do this, check out our tutorial video here.
- Utilization data from the Wellbeats 1.0 system will no longer be available. You may request to receive new reports with data pulled from 2.0 on a monthly basis. To request this report, please contact our Client Services team at email@example.com.
- Logging in to a kiosk will no longer be available on 2.0. Users on 2.0 can still access personal accounts on the Wellbeats app or online at portal.wellbeats.com. To learn how to create user accounts on our 2.0 platform, click here.
*Screen display may vary depending on your hardware system
All clients with our existing 1.0 software will be updated automatically in Q4 of 2018. Please keep in mind the update requires a stable internet connection and will take approximately 2 hours to complete. All content files will be re-downloaded in the system. While the classes download to the kiosk, you will still have access to stream the classes through your kiosk. Depending on the speed of your internet, the content download may take 48 hours to 2 weeks to fully complete. Subscription packages and pricing may change with the 2.0 update.
You will receive an email reminder from our Support Team with these instructions to prepare for the new update. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wellbeats 2.0 software, check out our FAQs here.